A Festive Floral Arrangement Can be the Perfect Hostess Gift for Your Next Party
‘Tis the season.
For any kind of festive accessory that can help you convey your holiday spirit.
In fact, if you need to find a great hostess gift for a party that you are going to, or you need to send your regrets for a party that you are unable to attend, sending a festive holiday floral arrangement may be the perfect solution. Flower shops across the country, however, want to make sure that their customers understand what to know about flower delivery in advance of placing their orders. If, for instance, you place your order at the last minute you may find yourself paying nearly as much in delivery charges as you do in the flowers themselves. If you want to know the specific details about what to know about flower delivery in your city or across the country it is often important to make sure that you check on websites about their fresh flowers that are available and how order times can affect the delivery prices that you will pay.
Any Time of the Year Is the Right Time to Send Flowers to Those You Care About
From get well ideas to Valentine’s Day gifts to graduation flowers and Christmas bouquets, there really is no wrong time to send flowers to a loved one or friend. As the hosting season is a valuable part of many holiday traditions, it should come as no surprise that specialty floral arrangements are especially popular this time of year. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times that consumers call local florists to help them with a very specific request:
- 30% adults purchase flowers or plants as gifts for the holiday season, so it should come as no surprise that Christmas and Hanukkah are the No. 1 floral-buying holiday.
- 63% of flowers are purchased for the buyer, while 37% of flowers are purchased as gifts.
- 66% of those celebrating Mother?s Day will buy their mom flowers, spending an estimated $2.4 billion in the year 2016 alone, according to a survey by the National Retail Federation.
- Valentine?s Day is the number one holiday for florists, representing 33% of the fresh flower purchases and 40% of the dollar amount spent all year, according to the American Society of Florists.
- 15% of American women will send themselves flower on February 14.
Are you attending a holiday party this weekend? Are you still looking for that perfect hostess gift? A holiday floral arrangement may be the perfect solution. If you want to be able to afford the most flowers for your money, it is important to make sure that you understand what to know about flower delivery and other additional costs that can add to the overall price of your order.